Delei Li in #10: INT2LM on February 06 (#93d1200)

in #10: INT2LM

<p> If I remember correctly, the region that the external parameters cover must be a bit bigger than the model domain that the interpolation can work properly. But I am not sure if this solves the problem. </p> <p> Do I understand correctly, you want to run the EUR-11 domain and you use the external paramters that are provided at DKRZ? </p>

@christiansteger in #9c18b8b

<p> If I remember correctly, the region that the external parameters cover must be a bit bigger than the model domain that the interpolation can work properly. But I am not sure if this solves the problem. </p> <p> Do I understand correctly, you want to run the EUR-11 domain and you use the external paramters that are provided at DKRZ? </p>

If I remember correctly, the region that the external parameters cover must be a bit bigger than the model domain that the interpolation can work properly. But I am not sure if this solves the problem.

Do I understand correctly, you want to run the EUR-11 domain and you use the external paramters that are provided at DKRZ?