CCLM failed with error code 1004 – in #9: CCLM

in #9: CCLM

<p> Dear Rolf, </p> <p> Thank you very much.  I tried many different setups and dt. But failed for all. Specifically, for dt=18 s, I run the same simulation for four times and stored the related outputs, and found that for each simulation the NAN values are different. The NAN values first appear at different locations/different times/different variables for the four simulations.  This is a really strange and annoying issue.  I am not sure whether it is related to the environment setups or the supercomputer. will consult IT about this. </p> <p> As you said, “we didn´t spend more time on it, but just skipped those.”  What would you suggest? Should I change the model version, or model domain?  Thank you. </p> <p> Cheers, </p> <p> Delei </p> <p> </p> <p> </p>

@deleili in #6ac5383

<p> Dear Rolf, </p> <p> Thank you very much.  I tried many different setups and dt. But failed for all. Specifically, for dt=18 s, I run the same simulation for four times and stored the related outputs, and found that for each simulation the NAN values are different. The NAN values first appear at different locations/different times/different variables for the four simulations.  This is a really strange and annoying issue.  I am not sure whether it is related to the environment setups or the supercomputer. will consult IT about this. </p> <p> As you said, “we didn´t spend more time on it, but just skipped those.”  What would you suggest? Should I change the model version, or model domain?  Thank you. </p> <p> Cheers, </p> <p> Delei </p> <p> </p> <p> </p>

Dear Rolf,

Thank you very much.  I tried many different setups and dt. But failed for all. Specifically, for dt=18 s, I run the same simulation for four times and stored the related outputs, and found that for each simulation the NAN values are different. The NAN values first appear at different locations/different times/different variables for the four simulations.  This is a really strange and annoying issue.  I am not sure whether it is related to the environment setups or the supercomputer. will consult IT about this.

As you said, “we didn´t spend more time on it, but just skipped those.”  What would you suggest? Should I change the model version, or model domain?  Thank you.

Cheers,

Delei