CCLM failed with error code 1004 – in #9: CCLM

in #9: CCLM

<p> Dear Delei, </p> <p> Thank you very much for your quick reply. As I was first trying to achieve a 0.11 resolution (to further downscale to 0.025), I changed the DT formula in the cclm.job.sh script (in the gcm2cclm, line: 147) to have 0.11 in the denominator. I found out that was my fault. As I changed it back to 0.44, the CFL failure disappeared. <br/> <br/> I have another question, though; I am hesitating to ask it under this thread. My supercomputer won't allow me to run the model in multiple nodes. When I allocate more CPUs (let's say 80 cores for 2 nodes), cclm jobs finish very quickly (and incomplete) under multiple nodes. Do you have any clue why I face this issue? <br/> <br/> Regards, </p> <p> Emre </p>

@emresalkım in #bfd7e12

<p> Dear Delei, </p> <p> Thank you very much for your quick reply. As I was first trying to achieve a 0.11 resolution (to further downscale to 0.025), I changed the DT formula in the cclm.job.sh script (in the gcm2cclm, line: 147) to have 0.11 in the denominator. I found out that was my fault. As I changed it back to 0.44, the CFL failure disappeared. <br/> <br/> I have another question, though; I am hesitating to ask it under this thread. My supercomputer won't allow me to run the model in multiple nodes. When I allocate more CPUs (let's say 80 cores for 2 nodes), cclm jobs finish very quickly (and incomplete) under multiple nodes. Do you have any clue why I face this issue? <br/> <br/> Regards, </p> <p> Emre </p>

Dear Delei,

Thank you very much for your quick reply. As I was first trying to achieve a 0.11 resolution (to further downscale to 0.025), I changed the DT formula in the cclm.job.sh script (in the gcm2cclm, line: 147) to have 0.11 in the denominator. I found out that was my fault. As I changed it back to 0.44, the CFL failure disappeared.

I have another question, though; I am hesitating to ask it under this thread. My supercomputer won't allow me to run the model in multiple nodes. When I allocate more CPUs (let's say 80 cores for 2 nodes), cclm jobs finish very quickly (and incomplete) under multiple nodes. Do you have any clue why I face this issue?

Regards,

Emre